Monday, May 11, 2009
The BEST place to live
So I am totally bad at keeping up to date but I needed to post a big Thank You!! I live on the best street in the best neighborhood. This past week Mitch was out of town and just like every other time he leaves for work Christian got very sick. The Doctor told me it was a bad respiratory infection, he gave him a breathing treatment and told me it was going to get really bad during the night (cause that's what they do) and if he can't breath to take him to the ER. Here comes the best neighbor part. Mike and Reggie came to give him a blessing and offered to help anyway they could, even in the middle of the night to help with the other kids if needed. Thankfully the night went well but we got little sleep. The next afternoon (I was still in my PJ's)Brenda showed up to help me with the little ones so I could shower. She even cleaned up my kitchen!! It felt great to shower and she helped me to get going. So thank you to everyone that helped me or offered to help and I couldn't be more grateful for the knowledge that I have so so so many neighbors and friends I can call on in an emergency. I do live in the best place on earth!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
Isn't it the truth nothing till dad goes out town. Then all breaks loose. I hope everything is getting better. Steph
I had no clue all this was going on. Ok that shows what kind of a friend I am. I am going to do better. I want you to know that Dave woke up feeling better today just in time for work and softball games tonight. I had to ask how he always gets sick on the weekend. I have to figure that one out, I always get sick on the weekday.
Isn't that always how it goes with the guys. When we are sick we still have to do our job!
Megan, you are so cute - everyone loves you and that's why we are happy to help.
I'm so glad that that lawnmower still getting good use! I got rid of a bunch of Addison's toys a few years back, but couldn't let go of that one. They loved those things so much! What happened to our babies??
What great friends--that is a blessing! How is Christian doing now? Any better?
I am so sorry I wasn't helpful...but I can't help but to feel responsible...I think we brought the RSV over for sharing. I hope everyone is feeling better!
Post a Comment