
I have had a lot of fun with my Thanksgiving point pass. Today we visited the tulip festival at the gardens. Ashley has been begging to go and since I took grandma, Cami and the little ones last week I thought I better take the girls before the weather gets bad again. Well we didn't quite make it with nice weather. It was totally NOT 80 degrees like the weather guys said it would be and there was so much wind that as we pulled on the freeway you could hardly make out the point of the Mt. But we were loaded, packed (picnic dinner and soccer game attire for after) and I wasn't turning back. The kids LOVED it. We only had a short time but we made the most of it. They didn't even complain about the wind. WOW was it windy!! The big hit, rolling down the wonderful grassy hills, they tried them all I think! Courtney couldn't figure how to roll down but she was good at across. They also loved the secret garden fountains and the Owl with it's baby that peaked out for us. BTW I realized I forgot my camera while we were on the freeway. Thank heavens for camera phones. The trick is getting the pics to the blog, wish me luck!

Taken last week, notice that it's sunny!



A great shot of what good listeners they are.
"Kids look this way. Just one pic, please"
4 comments:
I love the pic where no one is lookng -that is hilarious!
I wish that I could get tulips to grow here. I love them, simple but beautiful. Your pictures are so cute.
I'm so jealous! I wanted to go so bad this year, but just never got around to it. Cute pictures.
What a beautiful time of year! Your kids are looking so big!
Post a Comment