Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Cutest Kid EVER!

Here are some very cute pictures of the Chun! I swear I didn't pose him in any of these shots.

Jumping and shooting. Notice the left hand on the keyboard, right hand on the mouse. This kid's got skills.

Uh oh.... BUSTED! He knew his time was up.

Immediately after getting kicked off the computer he made for the bedroom where he found my Xbox controllers and headset. Again, I swear I didn't pose him. In fact, when I found him and left to get the camera, he closed the door behind me so I wouldn't bother him.

How can you get mad at a kid this cute? Seriously, this kid could get away with murder.

2 comments:

Larry said...

I wonder where he learns this stuff? Do you think maybe he wants to be just like his Dad? :-)

Brenda said...

As Leanne Dahneke says "Mini Mitch"!