Yesterday Madison had a softball game. She hit the ball both of her times up at bat and made it all the way around the bases without getting out. Meanwhile the rest of us sat in the shade and had OtterPops and popcorn :)
Megan!! I had instant tears come to my eyes when I saw your comment. I feel like last year was such a blur that I've lost contact with too many dear people. You had a baby! I love, love, love your sweet, not so little anymore, family. Do you have my email address? Please email.
4 comments:
So Brenda pointed us in the direction of your site...that cat...very, very funny!
BTW - I love blogland - I was very hesitant to join, but it is my only hope at being a semi-decent friend to others!
Megan!!
I had instant tears come to my eyes when I saw your comment. I feel like last year was such a blur that I've lost contact with too many dear people. You had a baby! I love, love, love your sweet, not so little anymore, family. Do you have my email address? Please email.
Go Maddie!
Post a Comment