
This is one of those things that you never want to see. I was at the Tenochitlan market last Saturday (where BTW, you need to speak Spanish in order to check out) and was looking at their produce when I found a little friend staring back at me. We'll call him Tenochit-kitty. He looks right at home. I'm probalby lucky I didn't get kicked out of the store for taking a picture of him, but then again... I don't think the store wants any trouble in fear La Migra will come. Too bad the picture isn't better quality, all I had was the camera on my mobile phone.
8 comments:
Thanks a lot for ruining my shopping experience at the techno mart
It's hard to beat those one stop shops. Just pick up your groceries, some pet food, and a new pet all at once. Is cleanliness really more important than time savings?
Hey, that's maybe why there are no rats at that store??? PS The chocolate satan pie was delicious!
I don't believe i missed this!
.. Where's the 'i can has cheeseburger' joke to go along with it?
The real source of the salmonella outbreak.
We just heard about the chicken pox. They are probably over, everything usually is by the time we find out...We do have the flu if you want to come down and share!
Hilarious! Tenochit-kitty
Hilarious! Tenochit-kitty
Post a Comment