
Last night I was out scrapbooking with some girlfriends and we had the best laugh over strollers. My friend, Laura, was complaining about all the "stuff" that goes with a baby, "And whats up with all the strollers!" (Her daughter is living with her for the moment.) I started to laugh because I thought it was only my husband complaining, "Do you really need another stroller?" or "Do you even use that stroller?" Kristen was laughing because her husband has the same complaints. We looked at each other and started counting. What made it even funnier was that we described the same strollers at the same time. First you have the Double, then the single, the jogger of course (I must admit it doesn't get used very often, dare I say never?!), the car seat click-in and last but not least the umbrella! How did our mothers ever survive with only a pram? And Mitch I promise one day your car will fit in the garage!

3 comments:
Yes, that was funny. I would like to say the only reason why I do not use the jogging stroller is because it fits only one kid. What do you say, lets get double jogging strollers, won't the men love that?
Megan - love it!! I totally agree with Kristen's comment about the jogging stroller, mine didn't get used either, because I always needed a double too!
Ummm...I need a triple...what does that say. But my bigger issue is the 6 sizes of clothes I am storing (in huggies boxes none the less)...when do I give up hope on getting back to a size 2. I really need a reality check!
Post a Comment