I can't believe that my little Madison is 9. I guess that means she's not so little. She is such a joy in our family. The family had a lot of fun celebrating her birthday. We had a delicious breakfast of puffy pancakes. Our kids LOVE these. Maddie said she had a great day at school and even got her "no homework" pass. She told me she is saving it for a special day later on.
After Mitch got home we took the family out to Build a Bear Workshop. Madison had a hard time deciding on the animal but in the end chose a bunny with a cute summer outfit. We forgot to dress it before we left the store but the kids had fun washing and caring for their stuffed animals. Madison was especially excited for dinner, SUSHI! She loves it and picked it for her dinner.
Then we had a little party with magic cookie bars (the family doesn't like cake, go figure) and ice cream. It was fun to watch the kids playing together and we enjoyed visiting. Funny note, Mitch was being so helpful and cleaned up dinner but when I went to put candles in the MCB I noticed a big corner was missing, he helped himself to a snack before the party began. I had a good laugh (or cry) Madison didn't even care! It was a great day. Crazy busy but fun! Love you my Maddie cakes. May these next 9 years be as exciting and full of adventure as the past 9.

3 comments:
Happy Birthday Maddi. She is growing up so fast.
Wow, the blog has come out of retirement! That Mitch is VERY helpful!
Happy birthday Maddie! We miss you guys so much. I can't believe our babies are so old! I'm getting teary sitting here thinking about them playing in our little kiddie pools, or sitting in the strollers while we walked through the mall or around your old house! Remember when Maddie ate the tomato with the snail bait? Those were such good times!
Post a Comment