That is so much fun! Where is it? Did you build it? Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas!!
Macfarlane bobsled... I helped build that thing too!
Wow- fun!
Too cool! The kids must have gone crazy for it. I wish I'd been there!How long did it take to build that thing?
That is beyond any fabulous thing we could hope to make in the neighborhood! I am beyond impressed. Thanks for the good giggles with Taboo. Very Fun! I do think my brain checked out at 9:15, but it always does!
That is one amazing sled ride.
That looks fun...were you guys on the news recently with your fun bobsled run?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
That is so much fun! Where is it? Did you build it? Hope you guys had an awesome Christmas!!
Macfarlane bobsled... I helped build that thing too!
Wow- fun!
Too cool! The kids must have gone crazy for it. I wish I'd been there!
How long did it take to build that thing?
That is beyond any fabulous thing we could hope to make in the neighborhood! I am beyond impressed. Thanks for the good giggles with Taboo. Very Fun! I do think my brain checked out at 9:15, but it always does!
That is one amazing sled ride.
That looks fun...were you guys on the news recently with your fun bobsled run?
Post a Comment