
It's that time of year again. The girls are back in school. I'm sad to see summer go but I'm excited for the routine. The girls are excited for school too.

Madison is so happy to have class with Kenzi again. They haven't had class together since 1st grade. She's also excited to have class with Dylan. They sit right next to each other. She likes her teacher Mrs. Cosby lots too.
Ashley is very thrilled to have Ms. Bonnett. She is a little disappointed not to be in Jessie's class but she is happy to have class with Alycia. Ashley also thinks it's funny she has class with all the boys (Camden, Ethan, Andrew etc.) that are Maddie's friends' brothers. Apparently they are also the boys she chases!
It's funny how the girls have never had class with their cousins until this year. Now they both do. I think it will be a lot of fun for them. Christian had to get in on the action. I packed him a lunch and we took pics of him also. Ashley said the best part of the first day was the story Ms. Bonnet read (she couldn't remember the title). Madison said it was having class with her old friends again. I'm looking forward to this new school year! Good luck and best wishes girls!

4 comments:
Super cute pictures and I love Ashley's dress. Reality hit hard today when the homework came home. SPELLING TESTS already!
Cute pics - another year of school - they grow up so fast!
Isn't school great. How much fun to have class with your cousins. My kids would love that, but then we have never lived that close to their cousins. I love getting back into a routine. Your girls are growing up so fast. Madison looks just like her mother!
What cuties! I am so glad they are excited for school. Gotta enjoy that while it lasts.
Post a Comment