Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Family
I was just thinking about how lucky I am to have a wonderful family. What a blessing to be raised in a loving home. I hope I can give the same to my children. We just got back from a Weir reunion and I loved it. (pics to follow, someday!) I just needed to say how lucky I am to have such wonderful parents, great siblings, the greatest husband in the world and the most amazing kids. I am so thankful for Mitch and the beautiful children he has helped bring into my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey - how's the bathroom coming? Ask Mitch if he needs us to come down and break anything? :)
That's funny! I think we're covered on the breaking things ourself. But if you know anyone looking for a great furniture piece we seem to have one just sitting around!!
Post a Comment