I know it's a little late but I wanted to post our great Thanksgiving. We had a wonderful Day. We have so much to be thankful for! I am most thankful for my four wonderful and healthy children and my best friend and lover Mitch. I am grateful for the love we all have for one another. I am also thankful for great friends! We have the best there is.We had a great Day. It started with kickball with the Francoms. Kids against grownups. Everyone had fun even with Mitch playing the game crazy!! After kickball the kids and dads had fun shooting (no turkey was harmed) the air soft gun. Moms headed home to make our food assignments while the kids played at the park and the Dads destroyed their bodies playing football with teens in the neighborhood. Mitch said it felt great and was lots of fun. Ashley even learned how to ride a two wheeler.
Dinner was at Grandma Weirs. The kids were very excited to head over to grandmas. the girls made place cards for everyone (thanks Brenda) and were so happy to help set the table. Dinner was delicious!! My favorites were, well everything. Thank you to all the hands that helped prepare the meal. The rest of the day was spent relaxing, watching TV and looking through the ads. No I didn't shop (I just can't do it) but my sisters-in-laws did and got some awesome deals!I hope everyone had a great day and I wish everyone a wonderful holiday season!







1 comment:
Great post! You are such a sweetie and your family is so cute! Even that lover-boy Mitch, the Ute fan!
Post a Comment