Thursday, December 4, 2008

Superpowers

We (I) spent Saturday decorating for Christmas and (not so nicely) telling my kids not to touch! When it was mostly done I left to kids to enjoy the room while I did some laundry. When I came upstairs they were playing with the nativity. I bought them the little people nativity just for this purpose. The funny part was what they were playing. Ashley was Mary and living in the Christmas tree. Madison had baby Jesus and he was flying around the room. Ashley protested that he couldn't fly and Madison responded with the statement, "Yes he can, he has superpowers!" I must admit he has superpowers I just never thought of them in that way. After listening a little while I gave the kids a quick lesson on what we can and can't call the baby Jesus when we are playing. After talking with the girls I found Christian giving Joseph and a wiseman a ride in his new red firetruck. I'm sure they were amazed at the difference between a truck and a camel. I love Christmas memories and the new ones we make each year!

4 comments:

Larry said...

Awesome! Your kids are so cute!

Kristen said...

That was great. They are so much fun and very CREATIVE.

Brenda said...

That's so funny! Kids are hilarious. Our tree is still not decorated, I think we're doing it Monday for FHE. Last year I did it myself and I am hoping for some help this year! (I used to dream of getting to do it myself - no kids to fight and mess it up - oh well!)

hOLLIANN said...

That is so funny! I love it!