Thursday, November 26, 2009

Thanksgiving

Just a quick note to give thanks for the abundance of blessings I enjoy.

-Mitch, you are my everything
-Madison, your soft smile and caring heart
-Ashley, you fill a room with happiness
-Christian, you taught me to play lightsaber and reminded me how to have fun
-Courtney, your kisses, wet though they be, I love them
-Mom & Dad, wonderful parents who taught me well, loved me much and then let me become me
-Friends, words can't say enough
-Our Home, a safe place to raise my children surrounded by good neighbors
-Health, how grateful I am to have a body willing to walk each morning and able to keep up with my kids (for the most part)

You could say this list is my "greatest hits". My heart is full as I think of all the blessings I have been given, more then I could ever write down. I am reminded of a book I read to my kids tittled, "My Most Thankful Thing" and as in this book there are many things I am thankful for, some that might almost top the list but my very most thankful thing is my Heavenly Father. He has blessed me with all that I have and he has shown me a path to follow so that I might be with my family forever. Happy Thanksgiving and may the spirit of this day dwell in our hearts all holiday season and throughout our lives.

No comments: