Tuesday, November 3, 2009
Birthday Fun
Today I turned 34. Am I really that old? At least for a month I get to remind Mitch that I am older and WISER! The celebrations started yesterday. Although Brenda had planned weeks in advance to take me out on my birthday Mitch notified me that was impossible. Brenda graciously changed her plans and took me out for a delicious lunch and fun grown-up conversation (no kids were invited, thanks Meredith). Today Mitch surprised me by taking the day off and giving me the gift of completing things on the Honey-To-Do list. That has been one of my favorite gifts yet! He took me out to a wonderful Tia place in Lehi. (Thanks go out to Cami this time) When we arrived home there was my big surprise, a keyboard. I spent the rest of the afternoon playing while Mitch slaved away. The girls new about the surprise and were excited to play when they got home from school. Mom and I ran over to the mall to visit the new Tia Pan Trading. And that night we went for dinner to Chili's (one of my favorites). Mom. dad, Jason and Cami joined us. It was a wonderful day. A big thanks to the man who made it so special! Mitch I love you. Thanks to all my friends and family who wished me a happy birthday too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy birthday!! I'm glad you had a day filled with fun :)
Fun times!!
A coincidence: Mitch is my everything too.
Post a Comment