Monday, November 10, 2008

Cute kids

A friend wrote how we all think our kids are the cutest and how we are all right. I loved it! Isn't it the truth and wouldn't it be sad if we didn't feel that way. I thought I would post some pics of the cutest kids in the world and what they did this Fall. Just so you know, my kids are the cutest but yours are a close second :)











We had a blast at Pumpkin land. Courtney was sound asleep in the stroller even after going off road through the corn maze!













Mitch had fun running in the Xango 5K. They went for the best finish line crossing. How can you compete with a grown man dressed as a bunny chasing another grown man dressed as a carrot.



Christian loved the pumpkin carving. He thought the seeds were "ewe".
In the end he was proud of his pumpkin but couldn't figure out why he couldn't pick it up by the stem anymore.
















Our happy little crew. Ashley was a fairy, chun a tiger "roar", Madison the nice witch and Courtney our BYU cheerleader! Mitch is just cute so I threw him in too.

Mitch, the biggest kid of all, and the others doing the monster walk. We had so much fun at the @ home party! Thanks Stacey for the invite and yes the socks came clean, amazing!






I was lucky enough to go on Ashley's field trip to Pumpkin Land. I love that she wants me to come along. It's nice to be wanted, I sure one day the kids will wish I would just stay home. Of course that will never happen!





5 comments:

Ian and Kristin said...

I love Pumpkinland! We have gone there every year (even after we moved to SLC) but we never made it there this year and I am still a little bummed about it. It looks like you guys had a fun fall!

Tiffany said...

Cute kids! Courtney and Christian are getting so big! We're excited to spend some time with you guys when we're there for Christmas.

Brenda said...

Fun, Fall pics! Your kids are pretty dang cute - and thanks for posting Mitch in the carrot costume, I would have felt left out not seeing him, since he didn't dress up for the Trunk or Treat.

Drapers said...

Your pictures are so cute. It looks like your family had a fun fall. Isn't fall the best.

Steph

Brenda said...

Megan, you are so famous, you are always on other people's blogs - wow. BTW, Stacy knows where Mitch works - ha ha ha.