Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Disneyland

It has been forever since I blogged so I thought I would update. We took our family on vacation to Disneyland. We had a wonderful time, if you forget about the Miley Cyrus 16th birthday celebration, the crazy crowds and the 90 degree weather! We thought October would be cool and not crowded, oh well!! Jason and Cami talked us into going and we talked grandma incoming along. The kids loved having grandma on the trip and sharing the hotel room with her. Thanks grandma! We drove down and the kids were amazing. No big meltdowns or freak outs! They did ask before we were to Payson if we were closer to home or Disneyland. To be honest I couldn't have asked for better behaved children in the car. We were lucky to visit with John and Naomi and the kids had a fun visit with their cousins. After a nights stay with Aunt LouAnn and a fun dip in her pool we were off to Cali. The kids were so excited and Disneyland opened at 6 am which we thought would not be hard for our family of early risers. But with all the excitement and staying up till 2 a.m. LV time they slept in. How ironic. Here are some fun photoes.


The kids loved bugs life!! Chun was soaking and we couldn't get him to leave.



It's been a long day!


The things the little ones did while the rest of us rode Splash Mountain!
Thanks Grandma, Aunt Cami & Uncle Jason!

This was how Courtney spent most of the vacation. Happy but in a stroller.

Madison still loves the teacups & Ashley's favorite ride was Screaming California! (Crazy girl!!)

Chun loved the characters. He was amazed at Mickey and even kissed him
good bye without being prompted.

Mitch can't leave the park without the tradition photo with the Indian. Oh how he's grown.

5 comments:

Drapers said...

We did that trip last October except we went to Disney World. It was a blast and the kids are asking when are we going back? It looked like the kids had fun. Emma's favorite part was the Princesses. (Go figure she is all girl.) Steph:)

hOLLIANN said...

You guys take a great family photo...I aspire to have a great family photo! So fun...

Kristen said...

I have been waiting for these. Looks like you guys had a great time.

Brenda said...

You have such an official "big" family with 4 kids! You are also very popular, I've seen you on other people's blogs too! Happy Birthday Month!

Tiffany said...

What a fun trip! That's such a fun idea. I want to follow your example and do something like that with our family--maybe when Taylor is a little older so he can enjoy it too.