I can't believe our little guy is two. Christian is such a joy in our home. Of course he is also full of energy. We would be millionaires if only we could bottle and sell the extra energy that boy has. I thought I would write down a few of his favorite things and some of our favorite things he does.
Christian loves outside! It doesn't matter if it's freezing cold or even dark out. We literally have to drag him in kicking and screaming. His favorite toy is his mower. Last week you could find me driving around town with Chun buckled in and his mower on his lap. It couldn't have been comfortable.

He also loves anything techy. That comes from dad!! He loves to play x-box and get on the computer. Just the other night Mitch was teaching him how to play Mario Cart. I'm sure he could beat me!

He loves to go to grandmas houses. When ever we drive close to his grandmas house's he starts calling for them. Mitch and I just loving seeing him get so excited. Although our kids are spoiled and think if they don't see a grandma every day they are being punished.

Christian also has a sweet tooth, or maybe a whole mouth full. As our Dr. put it at his 2 year check-up he's a Halloween kid! Chocolate is his favorite, along with suckers, and gum (thanks to big sisters). I feel blessed that I can also get him to eat mandarin oranges, strawberries (when we have them) and bananas. He also likes hot dogs, cheese and pasta. Am I teaching him healthy habits or what!

We love when it's time for "Night, Night"! He gets in his PJ's and lays on his pillow with a blanket tucked over him and his wolfy next to him. Then he wants a HOT bottle and his binki. He also needs his night light showing. He's not demanding or anything ha ha. But then its peaceful in the house and we cherish the quiet time because it only lasts until 6:30 sharp the next morning.
We love that Christian has found his words. They aren't perfect yet but at least he is talking!!! Just the other day I learned "like it milk" means chocolate milk or "nnnack" means snack.

Christian had a great birthday. He liked opening presents as long as they were toys! He liked all things boy, firetrucks, hot wheels and action figures. He wanted nothing to do with clothes. His last present was clothing, he peaked in the bag and shut it right up. His cake had a car on it and that was what he wanted. Forget the fire on top (candles) or the chocolate cake and ice cream. The rest of the night we found him holding all the toys he received. He even had to go to bed with every car and toy. Of course he didn't want to go to bed. So me, being the great mom that I am, let him scream it out (after multiple tries of calming him first). At least he won't remember that part!
Oh ya. Christian gets into everything! I forgot to mention I found him in the front room watching TV and eating a handful of chocolate cake, right out of the oven cooling on a rack in the corner so he won't find it cake. That boy can find anything, climb anywhere and get into trouble faster then a speeding bullet! He also knows he can get away with murder if he gives you a big smile and shows off those dimples. He's a cutie and we love him to pieces!! Happy Birthday big boy!

1 comment:
He is a cutie for sure - I can't believe how grown up he looks! He will keep your home full of life - forever!
Post a Comment