We had an awesome Halloween. Friday night Jason and Cami had a party, adults only. It was fun to get out and they had lots of fun activities. The costumes were great too. We went as Dora and Boots. (Mitch is always a good sport!) It's funny being the old people at the party. 
Saturday was a feast for the eyes and tummy's. We started the day pumpkin carving. That evening Francoms had a wonderful idea, feed the kids a big, warm, healthy dinner and then send them out to trick or treat. Cafe Rio food and good friends make for a great night. (That's a rootbeer of course!)

We split the evening, Mitch and Mike took the kids first and then it was Meredith and I. I loved watching the kids run from door to door. The big kids even waited patiently for the little ones. Christian made me laugh because he HAD to have his hat. Between the clunky boots and big hat it was hard work for the little guy. The kids came home cold and tired but with buckets FULL of candy and large smiles!
The night wasn't over yet. We were off to trick-or-treat at Grandmas' houses. The kids love knocking at their grandmas door. We always visit a few of the neighbors too. I love showing how much my family has grown and how cute they are!! The evening ended with some pizza and Grandma Mac's famous hot chocolate. I think it was the best yet. Sorry to all you Mac's who missed out this year. Now it's time to pack away the costumes and pray the kids eat all the candy before Mitch and I feast on it for those late night chocolate cravings. 



1 comment:
Cute pics - love the Dora and Boots get up!
Post a Comment