Friday, October 30, 2009

Halloween Parade

Our cute Black Cat and Flapper (I loved the way Maddie's hair turned out!)

They were so good watching the parade. When it was over Chun didn't want to leave. He wanted to go to class with "his girls"

Madison and cousin Dylan, he makes a very pretty fairy!

We had a great Halloween celebration. It started Friday with the school parties and parade. The girls got in their costumes before school which made Christian want to dress up. Thankfully the little ones costumes are easy to put on. I took them over for the parade. People are so creative with costumes (the Wild Things and Frankenstein were amazing!). Dylan had to be one of my favorites! We thought it was funny that both the girls teachers went as Bees.

3 comments:

Drapers said...

I love the costumes!! I didn't even recognize Dylan. Isn't Halloween fun?

Janette said...

How cute! That flapper costume reminds me of another one I've seen before. Your kids are darling!

Brenda said...

The fairy costume is a KILLER!