What do you remember about me? This is a fun thing from my friend Holli's blog (Holli I don't know your blog) via Brenda's - and you don't even have to be nice, but you do have to do #2!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Megan, some of my fun memories of you are from Girl's Camp! You were the only grown up who would come for the whole week with me! BIG BOOTY! Brother Buckethands! Nearly getting thrown off the little lake in the canoes by the mean canoe lifeguard! Love you!!!!
(Also, I'm continually amazed by how amazing and wise you are, I seem to think that since I'm so much older than you, I should know more, but I don't!)
Well, you are awesome...so many great memories...Do you remember senior english class with Mr. Vanleuvan, and he always made us read out loud because we "actually knew how to read." And do you also remember when the fight broke out between Tui and Kyle Shelley - that was crazy.
But my favorite was most recent - girls camp...when April and I showed up you and Brenda headed out for a (well deserved)R&R down to the gas station for what I remember being a diet coke.
And you were an amazing young women's secretary. You kept everything so straight and organized.
And one more - where in the heck are your weeds? We cultivate them down at this end of the street...do you need to borrow some of mine.
And for Mitch - Remember your plumbing story at Carrabas - yes, the one that made us all want to throw up...and laugh - Very funny!
Memories of Megan:
How about flirting in seminary which led to flirting after school which led to me getting asked to a girls' choice dance which we could say eventually led to dating in college, marriage, four kids and being happier than I ever could have imagined.
Or the day I told you "I think I love you" and you responded "let me know when you figure it out for sure."
Of course there's the famous talk we had where I was ready to talk marriage but you wouldn't throw me a bone and made me go it all alone.
We've had 11 years of marriage full of great memories and I'm looking forward to many many more. I love you snugger hugger.
BTW... what was the plumbing story at Carrabas?!
My favorite memories:
Having yard sales, wandering the mall with 2 very well-behaved babies in strolleres, walking on the path by your old house, cooking, you teaching me how to sew hooded towels, Maddy and Addison with too many teeth at 4 months old.
You are one amazing girlie Megan. You have been there for me through some of the hardes times of my life. I miss you lots!
Post a Comment