Thursday, September 4, 2008

Goals!

Mitch, Chun, Courtney's head, Ashley and Madison



As you can see I am very behind on my blog. We have had wonderful things happen (Ashley 6, Courtney blessed and a quick trip to Idaho not the mention school starting) and exciting things to come (Disneyland) so I thought I would set a goal. While the little ones nap and the girls are off to school I'm setting some time aside to post. This is the closest I come to journaling so I hope this will help our family remember the good, the bad and the craziness that is our lives. Of course I don't have much to say tonight since I spent all my time looking at everyone elses blogs and I need my sleep! Before I go I want to say I Love my Family! I saw a girls gratitude blog and wow! So the things I am the most thankful for are my best friend and lover, Mitch and our four (I can't believe it) wonderful kids!! (This was the best I could do finding a picture with everyone)

4 comments:

Janette said...

Hey, Megan! I'm so glad you posted on my blog, so now I can see your beautiful family!

P.S. It's the only journaling I do, too.

Gidgidonihah said...

Isn't it the only blogging that any of us do? Wait, were you writing this while we were playing games last night?

Brenda said...

Megan, You are doing a fabulous job with thos 4 darling kids! You're a wonderful friend too and I am soooo happy we get to hang out doing our walking, even though it is early! (Although some people would beg to differ, thinking 7 isn't that early!)

Tiffany said...

I think blogging is the only journaling I really do these days, too. Lately I've been trying to brainstorm a cute way that I can print off my old blog pages and turn them into some kind of scrapbook for us to look back on--any ideas?