What I was doing....
20 years ago...
1. Starting junior high. Wishing I could be as cool as Alyssa Milano.
2. In love with Johnny Depp and 21 jumpstreet, watching Top Gun over and over again on bata not VHS. Wearing acid washed jeans and big hair.
3. Listening to my favorite soundtracks, Some Kind of Wonderful and Top Gun. Hating my brother David's music like Pink Floyd and the Cure. I am so not cool when it comes to music. I leave the music pics up to Mitch now, he makes me look cooler then I really am.
10 years ago...
1. Last semester at BYU earning my degree in Fashion Design.
2. Moved to Y View married student housing. Loved the apartment (brand spanking new)but didn't fit into the ward, no kids and no pregnancy in sight.
3. Celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary with plane tickets to Hawaii. It was the most amazing trip. Thank you Larry and Cathy for letting us tag along. We had so much fun in paradise, it was wonderful, relaxing, and so exciting.
5 years ago...
1. Celebrated Mitch's 1st graduation from BYU!!
2. Visited Nauvoo with my mom to have a break from the kids.
3. Found out Ashley needed eye surgery. Thus began our journey of eye surgeries and patching. She is an amazing little girl the way she deals with all of it.
1 year ago...
1. Found out I was pregnant. Freaked out because Christian and the baby would only be 17 months apart.
2. Ashley started kindergarten and Madison started 2nd grade. They were both so excited!!
3. Celebrated our 10th anniversary (Cheesecake factory in Vegas)! looking forward to many many more!
This year so far...
1. Madison was baptised
2.Gave birth to Courtney Kathleen Macfarlane. #4, WOW, I can't believe it.
3. Spent my summer caring for 4 kids with the chickenpox's.
Yesterday...
1. Went visiting teaching then cleaned house and did 6 loads of laundry.
2. Sewed military sacrament tray bags for my dad.
3. Went mattress shopping with all the family. Crazy, crazy!
Today...
1. Cleaned house while holding a fussy baby.
2. Took Chun and Courtney to the park (trying to keep them happy and me sane) before getting the girls from school and taking Ashley to Ballet.
3. Cooked dinner, helped with homework and searched for bunk beds on the internet all at the same time.
Tomorrow...
1. Going walking! Thanks Brenda for getting me out.
2. Getting the girls off to school and the babies down for a nap at the same time(keeping my fingers crossed!)
3. Cleaning house and folding laundry, the never ending jobs
4. Having a date night while the kids sleep via take out and red box. No homework hooray!!!!
I am supposed to tag some people so I'm tagging, Brenda, Kristen, Holli, Mitch everyone! I'll check blogs, it was fun to think back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
There is no way we are that old...And I wasn't that cool...I don't think I ever owned acid washed jeans...so sad for me. I wanted a pair really bad.
I love Some Kind of Wonderful! I had the tape and listened to it over and over again...now I have the CD. I did own an acid wash jean jacket and thought it was very stylish! Oh those were the days!
Love it! I'll do it, but I'm way older - no junior high secrets from me!
Chicken pox? That stinks... Addison hasn't had them and I hope he never gets them!
It was fun to read about how your life has changed over the years--it just gets busier and busier, doesn't it? I used to think that it would be the opposite. You're a trooper--love you, Megan!
Cute fall blog design! Now where are the d-land pics? What - are you busy or something?
Post a Comment