Thursday, February 11, 2010

Cute things Chun says


Yesterday at nap time Chun asked if I would get out his train.

Me "Yes, after you take a nap"

Chun "OK". I was so happy, was that all it took?

Chun "with my eyes open!"


Today as we were driving home from a fun adventure to the library and Carl's Jr. Christian told me, "you are the best mom in the whole wide world!" Melt my heart!! I just love that boy. I hope he remembers his words tomorrow after I get mad at him for peeing in his pull-up AGAIN! Do you think he will still feel this way when he's 16? I sure hope.


I can't remember if I've written this down but just for journaling sake I love that Christian calls Maddie and Ashley "my girls". Every day after school as soon as he hears the front door open he goes running yelling, "my girls are home, my girls are home!"

3 comments:

Larry said...

Too darn cute. I love your kids!

Kristen said...

He is pretty darn cute, and his smile is the best.

Brenda said...

Boys do love you forever!