
We had a fabulous day off from school and house work. We spent it at the dinosaur museum at Thanksgiving Point with the Deckers. My favorite was the interactive display at the beginning.

The hoops experiment was so funny. It got both Kristen and I. Christian loved everything except the room with "JAWS". After being there for just a few moments he told me, very seriously, that he was done. Ashley enjoyed playing with Cam. They don't play much anymore seeing how she is a girl, he a boy and both being 2nd graders.

Courtney couldn't have been happier running around with total freedom. I don't think I will ever get her in the stroller again. Just ask the people watching as I got her buckled WWF style. The thing that amazed me about Madison is how old she is getting. WOW! Time sure flies. She is turning in to such a cute tween (although she still likes to do the kid things). I think the favorite hands down was the water/sand play pool. The little ones left soaking wet and covered in sand. I found some in my bed after Ney Ney woke from her nap, yeah!! Thanks to Mitch and his great Christmas gift we will be visiting Thanksgiving point LOTS more this year.

The hoops experiment was so funny. It got both Kristen and I. Christian loved everything except the room with "JAWS". After being there for just a few moments he told me, very seriously, that he was done. Ashley enjoyed playing with Cam. They don't play much anymore seeing how she is a girl, he a boy and both being 2nd graders.

Courtney couldn't have been happier running around with total freedom. I don't think I will ever get her in the stroller again. Just ask the people watching as I got her buckled WWF style. The thing that amazed me about Madison is how old she is getting. WOW! Time sure flies. She is turning in to such a cute tween (although she still likes to do the kid things). I think the favorite hands down was the water/sand play pool. The little ones left soaking wet and covered in sand. I found some in my bed after Ney Ney woke from her nap, yeah!! Thanks to Mitch and his great Christmas gift we will be visiting Thanksgiving point LOTS more this year.

No comments:
Post a Comment