
I love it when you get everything right! Mitch and I had such a fun afternoon, just the two of us, picking out little gifts for the kids. We nailed it with everyone. Madison is growing up (which is killing me but fun at the same time) and really wanted a "bandage for her head" as Mitch calls them. Ashley has been begging for a Zhu Zhu Pet and was so pleased to finally have her own. Chun loves flash lights so we thought one of his own would be great and who better to have with you at night then Lighting McQueen! Courtney is just a cutie and loves accessories. She got some darling new shoes. What girls doesn't love shoes? I just love picking the perfect gifts and I just LOVE my family!

1 comment:
Love Mitch's name for the headband. Rob always called the baby headbands head tourniquets.
Post a Comment