Christian and "my girls"We had a supper fun supper busy Thanksgiving Day. Since ALL the Macfarlanes were going to be in town we lined up a photographer (Tiffany Carter) last minute to take some family photos Thanksgiving day. Andrew didn't arrive until 8pm the night before and John had to fly out super early Friday morning, Thursday was the only day. The weather cooperated and I think the photos worked out great. I just love seeing all of us together! Looking at the photos reminds me of the fun adventure it was. The guys tossing the football, the little girls full of giggles, and ALL of us trying to keep warm in our cars and coats between shots.

.jpg)

3 comments:
Hi Megan! Of course I remember you! Thanks for the lovely comments on my blog. We are so amazed at the miracle that has happened. Thank you for your prayers! What a beautiful family you have. Keep in touch.
Megan! Those turned out so cute! I love them.
Cute pictures!! Your kids are growing so fast.
Post a Comment